ABOUT 12 HQ Tilt-Shift + Color LIGHTROOM PRESETS:
Tilt–shift photography is associated with miniature immitation. This Lightroom Presets will help you to do very close effect, like special lenses do, but cost around 800-1500$ and more. This presets makes not only tilt-shift effect, but also nice color toning.
To manage tilt-shift effect, go to "gradient" filter and try to move up and down the gray dots.
VERY IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos
- For photographers, designers, bloggers and instagrammers, both pro and amateur
- Quality above quantity. You will never see from our team 100-in-1 presets, with very minor changes between each other, exept bundles. We respect our customers and trying our best to provide extra high quality product.
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks, HSL, colors etc. This means that if your WB is "OK", they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + FREE support
- Easy customizable
- Both MAC & PC
- Designed to be used with any resolution
- No camera calibration profiles needed
- Need some changes with over- and underexposed photos
- The file type: .lrtemplate
- Supports: .jpg, .tiff and RAW (.arw, .srf, .sr2, .crw, .cr2, .dng, .3fr, .mef, .nef, .nrw, .ptx, .pef, .raf, .rw1, .rw2, .srw and etc.)
- Requires Adobe Lightroom from 3.x to CC
- 12 Lightroom Presets
- FAQ File
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from Pexels, Unsplash, our team portfolio etc.