The Panoramic Image Viewer takes flat rectilinear or equirectangular panorama photography and uses smooth performant scrolling for an ultra-realistic viewing experience. It supports the new WordPress block editor or any page builder with shortcode support.
To bring life to your panorama photographs, our Panoramic Viewer plugin is the answer you have been looking for. Manipulating your original photography so that your end-user has the most immersive user experience possible, our plugin allows you to give users a 360° rotation and provides extra functionality enabling hotspots (for flat images) via linking a <map> element to the image without any extra configuration required.
Right out of the box, Panoramic Viewer doesn't require any coding knowledge to get up and running, because we provide a shortcode generator in the TinyMCE editor toolbar that makes your experience a breeze. Also, the new custom-coded blocks for the Gutenberg block editor make it easy to get everything up and running with the latest standards and features of the WordPress environment. For the more advanced features some HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required & however, I am also here to help.
Your purchase not only provides you with this amazing plugin, but you also have access to outstanding support for any technical issues you may encounter.
Full comprehensive documentation is also included with clear examples and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to get you up and running with minimal effort or experience.
You can add a panoramic viewer on any page, post, widget, custom shortcode-based plugin section and have multiple instances on a specific page with no problem. It also works well (for flat images) with a lightbox solution like Responsive Lightbox (not included, but available publicly in the WordPress directory) so that your hotspots can be zoomed in for a more realistic effect. Simple!
Why not take it for a spin yourself now? View the Preview so that you can interact with the full effect!
Of course, Panoramic Viewer is **fully responsive and optimized for use on all of today's modern devices including smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops so that no matter what devices are used the user always has an awesome experience.
Check out the full feature list below!
- supports flat rectilinear or equirectangular panoramic images
- mobile/touchpad support
- can be used in a responsive design
- Block Editor support with custom-coded blocks
- shortcode generator built-in the TinyMCE Classic editor
- can auto-scroll left/right with manual sliding controls
- fullscreen function
- zoom function (for equirectangular type)
- takes width of container (height must be set if used in fixed size version)
- 180/360 degree visibility (for flat type)
- ability to add hotspots via a map tag and integrate them with a lightbox plugin (for flat type)
- optimized for smooth performance and quick loading time
- supports multi-site configuration
- localization ready (included .pot file)
- highly optimized + documentation
Reviews from our customers:
- It's a beautiful plugin: lightweight, powerful, easy to use. I wanted to add a simple 360-degree view of a room to a WordPress site. My first attempt was using several pretty heavyweight applications. The result was functional, but far from ideal; being quite tricky to implement and quite clunky in operation. Then I found this plugin, and everything got a lot better. No more 942-step panorama creation & upload, no more dirty iframes & embeds; just simple images with straightforward control over behaviour, and nice light [read: fast] code in operation. - factionone
- Simple, effective and well laid-out plugin, but the cake goes to the customer service – <24 hour response time and the author upgraded the positioning features after I sought help in positioning accurately between devices – which in my opinion is going so far above the call of duty. Would highly recommend – the interactive 360º is key to my site design and this delivered it perfectly! - trentontws
- It's a really great plugin! Exactly what I had in mind. The author also provided great support. When I was stuck on something, I got in touch and he responded right away! - Emily_Hashemi
- I think it's very simple and practical. Thank you! - Riflebird
- The plugin does exactly what I was expecting him to do. Support was quick and helpful. I can recommend the plugin. Great product and services. Thank you! - olivierhaustrate
- Great design quality! Awesome, we love it. - thenewplace
- Perfect working, perfect support! Thank you so much. - wp_theme_eu
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item's features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.8
Commercial LicenseFurther Information