AMP Yummy, powered by Google AMP is the perfect solution for your mobile restaurant page. For a very simple fact, its technology will rank your page higher by default, without you having to do anything and, most importantly it will load in a heartbeat. Google AMP loves static content, perfect for restaurants. Just add your menu, upload your page, and AMP will do the rest! Your customers see your page on their mobile device in a heartbeat!
AMP Yummy Includes 30 custom built Pages:
- 4 Menu Designs ( Classic Menu, Blackboard Menu, Fancy Menu and Minimal Menu)
- 2 Homepage Styles ( 1 for Bistros, Restaurant, Food Venue, Fast Food and 1 for Desserts/Sweets)
- 1 Locations and Maps Page.
- 1 Customer Testimonials Page
- 1 Fully Working AMP Booking Page
- 1 Fully Working AMP Contact Form.
- Font Awesome Integrated.
Classic AMP Plugins are styled to match the AMP Yummy's Design:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube, SoundCloud)
- JWP Player
- Daily Motion
- Google Maps
- Social Sharing
How do I use this Template?
AMP is incredibly simple to use. It's just copy and paste and it includes the basic HTML everyone knows and loves. Google requires all CSS styles to be inline, but, we've created an innovative system that relies on 1 line of PHP that will allow you to keep the style.css outside, just like any other HTML website, yet still be 100% Google AMP Valid
Can I redirect my Desktop Site to the AMP Version? Is it complicated?
Absolutely not. Google offers "canonical links". Simply search on Google for "AMP Canonical" and you'll get a step by step tutorial by Google on how to achieve this. It's literally one link with the rel="canonical" tag added to it.
Will my rank in Search Results increase because of Google AMP?
Google started ranking mobile pages based on their speed as well as content. This is very important if you aim to reach a higher rank in search results. By using Google AMP you no longer have to worry about optimizing the speed of your page. Just make your page AMP valid and Google will take care of the rest!
Do I need to manually add my Google AMP Page to some place for it to appear in Google search?
No. Google automatically indexes AMP pages and shows them in results if you used the canonical links or not. Just be sure to wait a few days ( up to two weeks ) for your AMP Page to be indexed.
I'm having trouble with the Contact Form, it doesn't seem to work?
As you can see in the preview, the contact form is 100% functional. In our experience, 99.9% of the times Hosts are to blame for poor settings. Be sure to read the documentation chapter on contact form and get in touch with your host if you're having trouble with the form. We can guarantee it works and has been working for all our customers that are using our AMP products.
AMP Yummy is a Google AMP ( Accelerated Mobile Project ) Website Template, which means it's solely designed to run on Mobile Devices. It is not recommended to use Google AMP for desktop websites.
AdditionsRetina readyDocumentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Granny - Elegant Restaurant & Cafe HTML TemplateBy zythemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Quickeat Food Delivery & Restaurant Cafe TemplateBy bslthemesAdd to collectionDownload
- Delice - eCommerce Food & Restaurant TemplateBy UnionAgencyAdd to collectionDownload
- Soup - Restaurant with Online Ordering SystemBy sueloAdd to collectionDownload