Elementor Widget / AddOn – A fullwidth responsive HTML5 Audio Player WordPress plugin compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices. Artist image or vinyl record animation. It supports .mp3 and .ogg audio files.
- Responsive Design - The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. It is a full width player and it will cover the parent div width.
- Sticky & Standard Versions - You can set the player to be sticky for a page. You can also disable sticky feature and just insert it in the content of a page or post. It will be sticky only on the page it was inserted. If you want it to be sticky on all pages, you should use the WordPress plugin instead
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Player In Popup Window - You have a button which will open the player in a popup window. With this feature you can listen the music, without interruptions, while navigating the website menu.
- Vinyl Record Animation Or Artist Image - You can either show the vinyl record animation or the artist image.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Categories - The playlist items can be structured in categories. An audio file can belong to multiple categories.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. It will search the title and author and the results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist - Button to show or hide the playlist. Parameters to show the playlist from the beginning.
- Share - You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter.
- Download Option - Available button to download (on desktop) the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Buy Button - You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Lyrics Button - You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop, shuffle, rewind, volume control, minimize etc.
- Google Analytics - Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page
- Lightweight - The JS file has around 50KB
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
Note for Safari & Chrome (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): Starting with Safari 11 and Chrome 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 2.1 Release Date: December 10, 2021
- option to select your favorite audio files from the playlist
Version 2.0 Release Date: September 01, 2021
- replaced '_content_template()' with 'content_template()'
- replaced '_register_controls()' with 'register_controls()'
- replaced font awesome widget icon with eicons
Version 1.9 Release Date: July 29, 2021
- the 'changeMp3' API function will also auto-play the song
Version 1.8 Release Date: July 04, 2021
- code improvements
Version 1.7 Release Date: June 07, 2021
- replaced '\Elementor\Scheme_Color' with '\Elementor\Core\Schemes\Color'
Version 1.6 Release Date: May 22, 2021
- option to start the player minified
- new API function added to change the category by clicking a button on the page
Version 1.5 Release Date: April 03, 2021
- bug fix
Version 1.4 Release Date: March 22, 2021
- moved html5 audio tag inside the script so that it will not be affected by the incorrect usage of mediaelement library
- "use strict" mode on
- updates to be compatible with jQuery 3.5+
Version 1.3 Release Date: February 18, 2021
- updates for 2021
Version 1.2 Release Date: January 22, 2021
- code improvements
Version 1.1 Release Date: December 10, 2020
- code improvements
Version 1.0 Release Date: November 06, 2020
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
AdditionsResponsivePSD Files Included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.8
Commercial LicenseFurther Information