- Responsive Design - The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. It is a full width player and it will cover the parent div width.
- Sticky & Standard Versions - You can set the player to be sticky for a page or for the entire website. You can also disable sticky feature and just insert it in the content of a page or post.
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Player In Popup Window - You have a button which will open the player in a popup window. With this feature you can listen the music, without interruptions, while navigating the website menu.
- Vinyl Record Animation Or Artist Image - You can either show the vinyl record animation or the artist image.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Categories - The playlist items can be structured in categories. An audio file can belong to multiple categories.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. It will search the title and author and the results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist - Button to show or hide the playlist. Parameters to show the playlist from the beginning.
- Share - You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter.
- Download Option - Available button to download (on desktop) the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Buy Button - You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Read Folder - Option to generate the player playlist code from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Lyrics Button - You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop, shuffle, rewind, volume control, minimize etc.
- Google Analytics - Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page
- Lightweight - The JS file has around 50KB
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
AdditionsResponsivePSD Files Included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 6.0
Commercial LicenseFurther Information