- Responsive Design - The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. It is a full width player and it will cover the parent div width.
- Sticky & Standard Versions - You can set the player to be sticky for a page or for the entire website. You can also disable sticky feature and just insert it in the content of a page or post.
- Highly Customizable - You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Continuous Playback - When you’ll change the page, the player will continue from it was in the previous page. This will ensure a smooth playback across your entire website.
- Player In Popup Window - You have a button which will open the player in a popup window. With this feature you can listen the music, without interruptions, while navigating the website menu.
- Vinyl Record Animation Or Artist Image - You can either show the vinyl record animation or the artist image.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Categories - The playlist items can be structured in categories. An audio file can belong to multiple categories.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. It will search the title and author and the results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist - Button to show or hide the playlist. Parameters to show the playlist from the beginning.
- Share - You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter.
- Download Option - Available button to download (on desktop) the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Buy Button - You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Read Folder - Option to automatically generate the player playlist code from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Lyrics Button - You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Multiple Parameters - Autoplay, loop, shuffle, rewind, volume control, minimize etc.
- Google Analytics - Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page
- Lightweight - The JS file has around 50KB
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 22.214.171.124 Release Date: April 26, 2019
- updated the help documentation
Version 1.9.2 Release Date: February 02, 2019
- multiple code improvements
- bug fix for Firefox 65.0
Version 1.9 Release Date: October 19, 2018
- cookie improvement for continuous playback feature
Version 1.8 Release Date: October 19, 2018
- API function to load a new song from a button on the page
Version 1.7.1 Release Date: July 12, 2018
- code improvements
Version 1.7 Release Date: June 27, 2018
- Chrome auto-play restriction for HTML5 audio & video tags fix
- Safari 11 on Mac auto-play restriction for HTML5 audio & video tags fix
Version 1.6 Release Date: April 27, 2018
- code improvements for reading the mp3 file total time
- code improvements for pop-up feature
Version 1.5.1 Release Date: February 16, 2018
- bug fix which appeared on IOS when the playlist had not scroll
Version 1.5 Release Date: February 15, 2018
- code improvements
Version 1.4 Release Date: February 02, 2018
- new parameter ‘Show Next & Previous Buttons’ to hide/show the next & previous buttons.
Version 1.3 Release Date: January 08, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 1.2.1 Release Date: September 23, 2017
- code improvements reading id3v2 tags
Version 1.2 Release Date: August 24, 2017
- code improvements for shuffle feature
Version 1.1 Release Date: June 23, 2017
- code improvements
Version 1.0 Release Date: June 21, 2017
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information