Arctic Brushes contains 54 dry paint brushes for Procreate!
These brushes are my n. 1 choice to create visually attractive and rich illustrations in Procreate! They are based on great collection of well-done textures and precisely made brush tips.
No matter what direction your brush stroke goes, it behaves same! There are no restrictions to paint! You have total control over every stroke!
Well-balanced pressure sensitivity allows you to use single brush in multiple ways! With light pressure you can draw layered subtle shades one by one. Or you can press your pen nib on your screen little bit harder to make nice textured, bold stroke!
Make appealing images in Procreate with this perfect collection of dry paint brushes!
And why Arctic? I was inspired by a story of J. Franklin's lost expedition to Arctic and I started making illustrations depicting harsh conditions of life in North Pole region. And dry paint brushes have seemed to me to be best one to use it for!
What you will get:
- 54 Dry Paint Brushes for Procreate with great pressure sensibility
- PDF Cheat Sheet with all brushes to easy find your favourite one! PDF is adjusted for Ipad Screen so, you can switch easily with one swipe between Procreate and Cheat Sheet!
- Ipad with stylus
- Procreate 4.2 and above
- Brushes don't work with Adobe Photoshop
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Pencil Procreate BrushesAdd to collectionDownload
- Fiore – Procreate Stamp BrushBy designestoAdd to collectionDownload
- Mid-century brushes for Adobe IllustratorAdd to collectionDownload
- Shader Brushes for ProcreateAdd to collectionDownload