AURORA POLAR LIGHT ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS3+ ACTION
Just open your picture, brush over your object, select shading area and play the action! You will get beautiful light leak effect on your photo in few minutes and clicks.
- 4 lights directions;
- 6 color adjustment filters;
- 6 color different gradients;
- No skills required, video and text tutorial available.
- This action was tested in Adobe Photoshop from CS3 and to the actual version.
- All of my actions are multilingual so no matter what language you use - it will work!
- It is non destructive for your picture and your Background layer stay untouched.
- All layers are named, structurized and placed to folders.
- Different result every time!
Please note: the recommended size for this action is from 1000 pixels on the smaller side to 5000 pixels on the biggest side.
WHAT YOU GET
After download you get 2 files in ZIP archive:
- Aurora - Polar Lights.ATN;
Unzip the archive, upload ATN file to your Photoshop and follow the instructions inside Readme.txt file.
VIDEO AND TEXT TUTORIALS
Readme.txt file is included to the package. This is the text tutorial and I recomment to read it before play the action. Video tutorial is here: https://youtu.be/niokTiJneLU (link added to readme.txt).
You can get my support with the action if you get any troubles with it. Check the support information inside the Readme.txt file. Please note that my time zone is UTC +02:00.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
File TypesATN, TXT
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information