Bataco - Home Renovation and Construction Elementor Template Kit is collection of template for your construction company go live and flexible way. It has 100% responsive design and tested on all major handheld devices.
Kits contains design that are compatible with your Elementor page builder. You can design responsive web pages within WordPress without the need of any other app. And, you don’t need to code to use Template Kit.
- About Us Page
- Our Team Page
- Our Services Page
- Our Project Page
- Project Detail Page
- Contact Us Page
- Pricing Page
- Blog Page
- Single Post Page
- Header and Footer
- Metform Contact Form
- Global Style
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Gum Elementor Addon
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
I really enjoyed creating these layouts using Elementor and for Elementor, and I hope you find them easy to use.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsElementor 3.6.x, Elementor 3.5.x, Elementor 3.4.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information