Have you just finished a great looking t-shirt design and you want to see what your new design will look like on a printed garment? Or perhaps you want to capture the attention of your customers with new t-shirts from your fashion collection without the need to print them? Whether you own a t-shirt printing company selling custom t-shirts or you are just a t-shirt designer, this mock-up is a great solution for you.
Save time and use our photo-realistic mock-up instead of taking pictures. Create your t-shirts digitally and send them over to customers via emails, print them on leaflets, catalogues and thanks to a very high resolution, you can even print them in large format such as posters or billboards.
What is a T-shirt Mock-up? A t-shirt mock-up is a photo or 3d render of a blank t-shirt on which you can add your product design using a photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop. It can be a photograph of a model wearing the t-shirt or a t-shirt on a plain background. Thanks to Photoshop and smart objects, you are able to easily place your designs on all of these photographs to see what they will look like on a real t-shirt.
- 5 scenes in 5 PSD files
- Change the t-shirt colour to any colour or gradient you want
- Adjust highlights on the t-shirt
- High quality photo-realistic look
- 300DPI, high resolution 3744×5616px, suitable for websites, banners, presentations and even high resolution advertising like posters or billboards
- Use smart object layer to easily change the content to anything you want
- Help file included
- Note: The sample graphics on the t-shirts that you see in the preview are NOT included in the download.