Simple and clean After Effects template for analytics, culture, finance, history, and politics program identity on TV or YouTube.
The intro begins with a great threedimensional video wall popping up from the air. A glossy surface and square geometry gives it a magnificent look. To show the majesty of constructions and forms, big objects are refined with small elements and animated typography imitating mass media headlines.
You can change the text depending on the theme of the program, adding phrases on politics or world news. The main color is black, and the colors are orange, red, blue, black and white. Use color control to change the colors if you wish.
The project consists of three parts demonstrating how different colors and themes perform:
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 3 openers with the newsreader introduced
- 6 lower thirds
- 9 info screens for hot news, quotes, striking photos and convincing infographics with animated text
- 3 Final titles
- Full HD resolution
- Color control
- No plugins required
- Easy to edit
- PDF tutorial included
- After Effects CS5 and above
- Music and footages not included
- Broadcast Design Package | News Titles, Lower Thirds and Lower BandsAdd to collectionDownload
- Broadcast News Package | Animated Titles and Lower Thirds for Premiere ProAdd to collectionDownload
- Broadcast News Package | Animated Titles, Lower Thirds and Lower Bands for Premiere ProAdd to collectionDownload
- Titles and Lower ThirdsBy GioraphicsAdd to collectionDownload