After Effects template for a news TV program or YouTube vlog.
Its main feature is the visual appeal and modern premium look. The moving 3D boxes with a shining mirror surface and strict typography give the impression of power, speed, well-being, optimism, and elegant style. The majestic and smooth animation lets the viewer feel the program identity and makes the message more significant. For us, it’s an example of a time-tested design. This project is featured on Behance in the Motion Design gallery.
This package is universal, as it has a very flexible and easily customizable design.
- Change the colors if you wish. We used blue, red, green with their light and deep hues, and white. Using color control you can apply quite different colors to match your brand and the program style.
- Put your images, video and texts into the 3D boxes. This is the way you can create a broadcast design for a program of any business topic, for example, devoted to Economics, Industry, Politics, Science, Space, Technology and so on.
- Replace the logo, text and font if you wish.
You can modify them to other topics.
LIST OF UTILITIES
It’s a complete broadcast package including everything you need for a news program.
- Bumper animation
- Final titles
- Lower thirds
- On-air live graphic elements with 2 windows
- Over the shoulder studio background with an anchor desk and a video placeholder
- Quote text compositions with a background video placeholder
- Quote two screens with a text and 2 video placeholders
- Weather forecast motion graphics with text placeholders for 5 and 7 days
- Element 3D text, photo and design elements editable PLUG IN
- Color Control
- easy to edit
- full HD resolution (1920×1080)
- PDF tutorial included
- After Effects CS5 and above
- music not included
File Size 835MB
Required PluginsElement 3D v1
Applications SupportedAfter Effects
Commercial LicenseFurther Information