CHALKBOARD SKETCH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4+ ACTION
Chalkboard Sketch Photoshop action was created in order to make preety drawings or text, as it was written on the school board. The final result has many settings for the color and brightness of the board, the intensity of the chalk.
Fast and easy to use. All instructions are built into the action.
You can use this action with images that have a size from 1000 to 5000 pixels without loss of quality. The recommended size is between 2500 to 3500 pixels.
Chalkboard Sketch Action is tested and works properly on Adobe Photoshop versions CS4, CS5, CS6, CC+.
The action supports all languages of Adobe Photoshop.
- Realistic chalk sketch as in the school board;
- 5 chalk styles for text and vector elements;
- No skills required, video and text tutorial available.
- This action was tested in Adobe Photoshop from CS4 and to the actual version.
- All of my actions are multilingual so no matter what language you use - it will work!
- It is non destructive for your picture and your Background layer stay untouched.
- All layers are named, structurized and placed to folders.
- Different result every time!
WHAT YOU GET
After download you get 3 files in ZIP archive:
- Chalkboard Sketch.ATN;
- Chalkboard Sketch Brushes.ABR;
Unzip the archive, upload ATN and ABR files to your Photoshop and follow the instructions inside Readme.txt file.
VIDEO AND TEXT TUTORIALS
Readme.txt file is included to the package. This is the text tutorial and I recomment to read it before play the action. Video tutorial is here: https://youtu.be/8JxLDGTT8nY (link added to readme.txt).
You can get my support with the action if you get any troubles with it. Check the support information inside the Readme.txt file. Please note that my time zone is UTC +02:00.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
File TypesABR, ATN, TXT
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information