A collection of 16 halftone effects supplied as vector artwork so they can be scaled to any size or resolution required and edited in a vector application such as Adobe Illustrator.
Most halftones are created using bitmaps in applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
These have all been created directly in Adobe Illustrator so they are true 'clean' vectors which can be incorporated in illustrations, logos and other artwork.
Edit the colours, combine different halftones and other vector graphics to create unique designs.
Lay them over photographs to create different screen effects.
They can also be rasterised at any required resolution and used in bitmap applications such as Photoshop.
- 16 vector halftones supplied as Illustrator 8.0 eps files which are compatible with all versions of Illustrator, Photoshop & many other graphic applications.
- 16 high resolution PNG files with transparent backgrounds which can be used in any application that supports them.
- A visual reference guide
To edit the source files requires a vector application such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
Applications SupportedAdobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
File TypesEPS, PNG
Dimensions42(w) × 42(h) cm
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Halftone Vector Paper TexturesAdd to collectionDownload
- 50 Film Grain Textures OverlaysBy CCpresetAdd to collectionDownload
- Retroset 02Add to collectionDownload