Introducing Cursive Neon Type
A Photoshop template file to help you create realistic words in all the glory of cursive neon.
- 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some punctuation.
- Layered shadows and letters for customisation of each character.
- Set up ready to use in a well organised layered file.
- Change background or foreground colour.
- Clean and realistic look.
- Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
- Separated and movable letters.
- On transparent. Just hide the background in Photoshop.
Please note: This is NOT a font or a vector file.
Additional notes: The full file contains the entire alphabet layout as seen in gallery images 2&3 at 4961w x 3508h pixels. Each letter is approx 450x450px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has an on and off state, each contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don't want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a new document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to use Photoshop.
Here is a Photoshop demo of making the "What?" image where I take you through the process of getting various finishes - Cursive Neon Type Demo - https://youtu.be/d-dVkw4HFfQ
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
Dimensions4961(w) × 3508(h) px
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information