Welcome to Dataload - Data Science & Analytics Elementor Template Kit. Dataload is designed with style UI that perfect to create a pro-level website for Big Data Analysis companies, Data Science services, Artificial Intelligence, Data Migration Service, Data Analytics, Data Visualisation Service, Machine Learning and any Predictive Analytics Services.
This is not a WordPress theme. Elementor Kit contains page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Project Detail
- Single Post
- Header & Footer Builder
Required Plugins :
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
I hope you enjoy Thanks!
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsElementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Startup Company - Business & Technology WP ThemeBy cmsmastersAdd to collectionDownload
- Tanda - Technology & IT Solutions WordPress ThemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Comdigex - IT Solutions and Services WP ThemeBy MymounAdd to collectionDownload
- Next Co - Startup Company Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Goodsound - Podcaster Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Depuppy - Pet Training Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Flashnet - Broadband & Telecom Internet Provider Elementor Template kitAdd to collectionDownload
- AFRO - Mentorship & Coaching Online Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload