De Arloy Typeface was inspired by art nouveau style from 1890-1910 which combining classic typography with awesome features bring classic touch on this decade :), it works well with normal size text but it works even better for large displays or short words.
this is suit for : wine packaging, labeling, logo, classic shop, coffee shop, movie title, etc
De Arloy Features :
- Numerals & Punctuations
Open Type featuring:
- Stylistic Alternates (ss01)
***To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS and Adobe Indesign.
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Roseva FontBy kerismakerAdd to collectionDownload
- Omnivorous Typeface | Victorian Vintage FontAdd to collectionDownload
- MolucasAdd to collectionDownload
- GriffontAdd to collectionDownload