Geometrical Confusion Photoshop Brushes Overview
The archive includes 10 Adobe Photoshop brushes of high resolution. It’s a collection of unique high-quality brushes in techno-futuristic style, which illustrates abstract geometric mess and randomly connected particles with thin lines. All these connections end up building futuristic geometrical figures of strange shapes and a unique polygonal spiderweb. This kind of optical illusion will look outstanding and unique in special themed projects. You can decorate it easily with visual effects and get a professional piece of art.
What will you receive?
You’ll receive a 1 ABR file compatible with Photoshop only, which is super easy to install and use. Plus, you get 10 transparent PNG files with these brushes that you can use as textures. The set will be useful for professional graphics artists and web designers in the course of the commercial and art projects development.
Where can you use these photoshop brushes?
This collection of geo-objects brushes can confuse even the sci-fi theme fans. The particles put randomly on the background, are connected into the cobweb thus forming something like atoms structure, an odd shape, and form. Thanks to the poly atom brushes collection being so artistic, you can use them in the wide variety of cases:
- Creating unique abstract backgrounds and wallpapers with isolated particle decorative elements;
- Customizing templates of flyers, business cards, banners and any other digital art projects with linear net ornaments, including commercial ones;
- Particle outline brushes can be great for web design in futuristic, techno and sci-fi themes.
And many more!
- Add-on Files Included: ABR
- Graphics Files Included: Transparent PNG
- Pixel Dimensions: 4000px+
Anwendungen unterstütztAdobe Photoshop
- Dokumentation enthalten
Kommerzielle LizenzWeitere Informationen