36 high-quality mobile screens and 100+ elements for Sketch and Photoshop. Sense UI Kit is built using symbols and based on the well-known 8-point grid to make your work both effective and consistent; and yes, developers loves that. It is also highly focused on being organized, a design guide is included to help structure various components of your design.
- 2 versions: Compatible and specifically made for Sketch and Photoshop.
- 8-point grid: Make the design of your app consistent and maintain a quality rhythm between your elements.
- Symbols: All elements have been grouped into 10 categories.
- Design guide: With 100+ elements, quickly build your design by dragging elements around.
- Icons: This UI kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are grouped and well-named for quick navigation.
Built for Sketch and Photoshop, both versions have been meticulously crafted from the ground up. It is delivered with a design guide and elements have been grouped by: buttons, calendars, forms, icons, keyboards, navigation bars, notifications, profiles, table headers and table rows.
Anwendungen unterstütztAdobe Photoshop, Sketch
DateiartenPSD, SKETCH, PNG
- hat Ebenen
Kommerzielle LizenzWeitere Informationen