Devvata is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for an NFT Portfolio & Marketplace, Crypto-Collectibles, NFT Crypto Art, Blockchain, Fintech, and any crypto-related website. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding! This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 14+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- NFT Details
- Single Blog
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Images: This Template Kit uses demo images from Freepik and Envato Elements. You will need to license these images use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. NFT items are for demo only and may not be resold.
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsElementor 2.8.x, Elementor 2.9.x, Elementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- IMAGINE - Creative NFT Portfolio Elementor Pro Full Site Template KitBy RomethemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Monteno - NFT Portfolio WordPress ThemeBy shthemeAdd to collectionDownload
- SuperNFT - NFT Portfolio Elementor Pro Full Site Template KitBy rootlayersAdd to collectionDownload
- Essential - Photography NFT Portfolio Elementor Template KitBy RomethemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Docbook – Online Bookstore WooCommerce Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Branchous – Plant & Garden Store Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Voiz – Music Management Agency Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Wineful – Wine Store & Winery Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload