- Shoutcast and Icecast Support - It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
- Only Radio Stream Needed - Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
- Responsive Design - The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Full Width Option - The radio player width can cover the full width of the parent div.
- Artist Image - The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if it is present in the database.
- Highly Customizable - Over 35 parameters from where you can customize the player, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Sticky Version - Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version.
- History - It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
- Show/Hide History - Parameter to load the player with history or without history.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page (maximum 2 on the same page). Only one can be set as 'sticky'’'.
- You'll find detailed video tutorials, in the help documentation
Note for IOS & Android (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): - The autoplay will not work because IOS (and Android) has disabled autoplay feature and it can't be controlled from JS.
Note for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
- Starting with Safari 11, Chrome 66 and Firefox 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
- Chrome no longer accepts mixed requests. Please check this link: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have a HTTPS website you'll need to use a HTTPS radio link.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 2.3.1 Release Date: May 07, 2022
- updates for 2022
Version 2.3 Release Date: September 19, 2021
- new parameter added 'The MSCP PRO json Api URL ( OPTIONAL )' which can be used if you want to display the song cover image from MSCP PRO radio server
- new optional 'Optional Shoutcast Sid' added. If you are using a ShoutCast stream and on the ShoutCast server you run multiple radio streams, you can set the 'sid' number so that the history will be displayed correctly.
Version 2.2 Release Date: April 21, 2021
- code improvements for now playing reading file
Version 2.1 Release Date: February 12, 2021
- replaced musicbrainz api with audiodb api
Version 2.0 Release Date: January 14, 2021
- moved html5 audio tag inside the script so that it will not be affected by the incorrect usage of mediaelement library
Version 1.2 Release Date: December 05, 2020
- history file improvements
Version 1.1 Release Date: November 27, 2020
- new parameters added 'Path to the artist images/album covers folder'
Version 1.0 Release Date: July 28, 2020
- Documentación incluidaActualizaciones incluidasAsistencia personalizada no incluida
Tipos de archivoHTML,CSS,JS
Versiones compatiblesTested up to version 5.7
Licencia comercialInformación adicional