File type: .jsx (Script file for Adobe Illustrator)
I present to you, the Fit to Canvas Script for Illustrator. A simple, yet SO POWERFUL tool, please read along so you get to know it well.
Here you can see a small preview on how the script works: https://vimeo.com/122394920
It looks so simple right? It is!! and that simpleness has so much power for your workflow:
- Automate your workflow without worrying if your documents/images are of a different size.
- No need to remember your document size to later make an element that same size.
- No need to dig into the image/document size menus to know what size is it.
- No need to drag around resizing manually and hoping it will snap to pixel perfect dimensions.
- SAVE TIME
Some example use cases:
- You are an Adobe Illustrator user who hates having to draw a rectangle and resize it to the dimensions of your art-board just to change the background color of you design. Get it done with ONE single click!!!
- Your are an Illustrator user who likes to automate some process you tend to do all day, but you have found yourself always having to "fit" manually elements or resize your images to an specific size because the action can't figure it out by itself.
Applications SupportedAdobe Illustrator
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information