Frida is a colorful WordPress blog theme. You can use it with any kind of content that you'd like to see in an original and sweet concept. Our customers are mostly handmade and DIY bloggers. But Frida is also great for travelers, food lovers, decorators, book reviewers, children content and so on.
- Responsive WordPress blog theme
- Simple and easy usage
- Unique design for your blog
- Comes with a slider to use on your blog homepage
- Layouts with/without sidebar
- Carefully selected Google fonts included
- Well organized theme customizer
- Unlimited color options
- Demo content included
- More than 400 sales on ThemeForest
- And everything you might want in a simple blog theme...
After your download, follow these 2 little steps to catch the view on our demo site:
- Go to "Appearance > Customize > 1. General Settings" and set the fonts to Josefin Sans and Open Sans.
- Go to "Appearance > Customize > 12. Show/Hide Elements" and uncheck "Show Read More Button" and "Show Liners within Headers" boxes.
Some of the customer reviews:
The first thing I noticed about this theme is the beautiful and unique design. It's not like all the other themes out there, it stands out. That was the reason I purchased it. Keep up the good work, guys. You're the best!
Exactly what I was looking for. Love the simplicity and the ability to customize. Nice work! Very Happy!
My favorite theme ever! With Frida, I have a flexible theme I can adapt to any project easily, simple to customize, and beautiful!
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, JS, PHP
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.1
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Cannix - A Vibrant WordPress Blog ThemeBy 3FortyMediaAdd to collectionDownload
- Creek - Classic Elegant Blog WordPress ThemeBy weartstudioAdd to collectionDownload
- Baxel - Minimalist WordPress Blog ThemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Ailsa - Personal Blog WordPress ThemeBy VictorThemesAdd to collectionDownload