FROZEN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS3+ ACTION
Just brush the area over your object and play the action! You will get the effect of snowflakes with frozen window in few minutes and clicks.
- Different result every time!
- This action was tested in Adobe Photoshop from CS3 and to the actual version.
- All of my actions are multilingual so no matter what language you use - it will work!
- It is non destructive for your picture and your Background layer stay untouched.
- All layers are named, structurized and placed to folders.
Please note: the recommended size for this action is from 1000 pixels on the smaller side to 5000 pixels on the biggest side.
WHAT YOU GET
After download you get 3 files in ZIP archive:
- Frozen Brushes.ABR;
Unzip the archive, upload ATN and ABR files to your Photoshop and follow the instructions inside Readme.txt file.
VIDEO AND TEXT TUTORIALS
Readme.txt file is included to the package. This is the text tutorial and I recomment to read it before play the action. Video tutorial is here: https://youtu.be/VipYyuARwkQ (link added to readme.txt).
You can get my support with the action if you get any troubles with it. Check the support information inside the Readme.txt file. Please note that my time zone is UTC +02:00.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
File TypesATN, ABR, TXT
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information