A set of 50 leaf and foliage brushes for Adobe Illustrator, with both desktop and iPad versions. Create an instant garden scene! The brushes can be used with any stroke colour, and the 'veins' of the leaves will appear slightly lighter.
- Illustrator brush set
- Illustrator AI file to open on an ipad with the brushes and colours embedded
- Illustrator swatch colour palette
How to install Illustrator Brushes
This Illustrator brush library is saved as 'Garden Creator Brushset.ai '
To install it, do the following:
- Inside Illustrator, open the Brushes Panel (Window > Brushes).
- Click the Brush Libraries Menu in the bottom left of the Panel (the bookshelf icon).
- Choose 'Other Library' from the Menu.
- Locate the brush library .ai file on your hard drive and click open to install.
- The brushes will appear in their own Brush Library Panel (not in the Brushes Panel).
How to Use Illustrator Garden Creator Brushes on an iPad
Simply open the file 'Garden Creator Ipad.ai' on your ipad, and the brushes will be available to use under the brush tool. Create a new artboard to create your design.
- Flow Draw - Procreat BrushesBy StreaksideAdd to collectionDownload
- Tropical Palm LeafAdd to collectionDownload
- Tropical BrushAdd to collectionDownload
- Hand Drawing Leafs Brush Stamp ProcreateAdd to collectionDownload