One-Click Solution: Typefacer Script is included!
Grace is an animated Typeface that can be used in several occasions like romantic openers, greeting cards or Intros. The letters are animated in a slow pace with 60 frames per seconds, that allows you to change the writing speed from very slow and detailed to fast without any quality loss.
Unless other Animated Typefaces, you don’t need to drag each letter on it’s own into the timeline, you can actually write your text in a textbox and let the included Script "Typefacer" imports all the necessary compositions with the click of a button. A videotutorial explains you how to work with the template and the script. As a little Bonus I included some writing-SoundFX.
The examples shown in preview are not included, but can be easily recreated with the use of Grace.
- CS5 and above
- no Plugins
- one-click solution with included Typefacer Script
- high detail
- Videotutorial included
- Writing-SoundFX included
This Project is based on the free font Great Vibes.
The Music is not included, but available at audiojungle: "I Wish" by author "Stockwaves"
The Backgroundfootage used in the Christmas/New Year preview is not included, but available at videohive:
- "Fireworks" by author "pmwa"
- "Christmas Background" by author "rosenad"
File Size 126MB
Applications SupportedAfter Effects
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Grace - Animated Handwriting TypefaceAdd to collectionDownload
- Cheer - Animated Handwriting TypefaceAdd to collectionDownload
- Flirt - Animated Handwriting TypefaceAdd to collectionDownload
- Brush-Animated Handwritten TypefacesBy shoeebAdd to collectionDownload