The Graphics and Charts for Elementror is a charting WordPress plugin that activates a set of widgets for the Elementor Builder. The widgets allow you to create different kinds of graphs and charts for a bright and clear display of quantitative data on your websites.
The plugin was built on the popular Chartist.js library, which is known for its flexible settings, wide charting capabilities, and adaptability. The graphs creation can be useful for displaying various kinds of reports or statistics. Regardless of the amount and type of data, the set of widgets will help to visualize them in a form convenient for you.
Graphs & Charts
- Line chart widget
- Bar chart widget
- Pie chart widget
- Donut chart widget
- Gauge chart widget
- Dots chart widget
- Bi-polar Line chart widget
- Bi-polar Bar chart widget
- Multiline Bar chart widget
- Stacked Bar chart widget
- Area chart widget
- Holes chart widget
Graphics and Charts for Elementror has very flexible settings. You can add the required amount of data, adjust the grid display, and change the colors, fonts, paddings, and margins for elements. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge. Graphics and Charts for Elementror are exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Grahpist set of widgets for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 12 types of charts available
- Built on Chartist.js library
- Customizable colors, borders, margins, paddings, animation, etc.
- Automatically sets the optimal step for the graph scale
- Flexible grid settings
- Flexible style settings for chart convention
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.
1.0.1 – 15 May 2020
- Added initial hosting environment check: PHP version and curl extension.
- Code refactoring
1.0.0 – 11 December 2019
- Initial release
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.1
Commercial LicenseFurther Information