Harlem Art’s that photoshop action that allows you to create art in a few clicks and a few minutes! modern abstract art and professional painting effects and more elements to transform your photo easy to artistic photo with high-resolution backgrounds and brushes.
Harlem Art Contains:
- 05 Editable Color Painting Backgrounds.
- Main Object Abstract FX
- 06 Drips Styles
- 03 Splatter Dots Styles
- 03 Editable Color Canvas Sizes
- 05 Colors FX
- & More Editable Elements
NOTE: We gave you multi-effects as default result and you can custom your final effect to get unlimited results.
Before use Harlem Art:
- Make Sure Your Minimum Photoshop Version’s CS4
- Make Sure Your Color Mode’s RGB.
- Make Sure Your Channel Bit’s 8 bits/channel.
- Make Sure Your Photoshop Language’s English.
How To use Harlem Art:
- Open Your Image Inside Your Photoshop.
- Create a New Empty Layer & Name it “brush”.
- Select Your Soft Brush Tool & Brush on Your Object With Any Color.
- Open The Action Folder, Choose The Action Start Harlem Art and Play it
For Best Result Use a Photo With High Dimension (Minimum Width Size’s 2500px). For Best Result Use a Portrait Photo or a Photo With a close-up object.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
File TypesABR, ATN, PAT
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Fine Art Photoshop ActionAdd to collectionDownload
- Acrylic Paint Photoshop ActionAdd to collectionDownload
- Modern Art Photoshop ActionAdd to collectionDownload
- Acrylum - Modern Art Photoshop ActionBy profactionsAdd to collectionDownload