Easy to use Burning Fire and Lava Photoshop Effects
17 burning Photoshop Layer Styles
- The Styles are named so you can positionate them in the correct order, and they can be scaled to infinite, like a vector
- These Layer Fx are useful when designing flyers, videogames, posters and making typographic effects
- Psd Included! With all the graphics you see in the presentation Layered and correctly Grouped
- They’re so easy to use, you don’t need any skill with Photoshop
- Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS and CC in every language
- Download this item and you get an .asl file with all the Styles (Double click to Install them) and also the .psd file of the presentation!
To use the Styles correctly is very easy: place them one on top of each other, in order to get the desired effect: to create the effects you see here, I used to Layer Texts with two different effects, which joining create a realistic outcome.
By the way these Styles work well also alone: the borders of the presentation are made with just one painted Layer, and one of my Styles applied to it.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information