The Hreflang Flags plugin automatically detects your implementation of hreflang and generates the appropriate flags linked to the alternative versions of your pages.
It’s important to note that the generated flags can be placed in a fixed position (top, right, bottom, left), inside your posts, in a Widget Area, or directly in your theme template files based on your needs.
The data used to generate the flags are automatically retrieved from your implementation of hreflang. This means that once you install and configure this plugin the flags will be displayed throughout the entire website without further manual actions required.
2400 Flags Included
The flags for all the countries defined with the ISO-3166-1 alpha-2 specification are included and ready to be used. Each flag is available in five different formats (16, 24, 32, 48, 64) and in two different flavors. (Shiny, Flat).
Feel free to install this plugin in a single WordPress installation or in a WordPress multisite environment. Single activations, network activations or activations on single sub-sites of the network are supported.
Hreflang Flags comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
- WordPress 4.0 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.3 and later versions are supported
- Hreflang should be implemented with HTML link elements in the HEAD section of the page, implementations through HTTP Header or Sitemap are not supported
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
This plugin makes use of the following resources:
- Flags icons by GoSquared licensed under the MIT License
- Chosen licensed under the MIT License
Links to the resources and related licenses are available in the plugin manual.
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, JS, PHP
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
Commercial LicenseFurther Information