The Hreflang Manager plugin allows you to implement hreflang in WordPress, so you can indicate to the search engines the specific languages or geo-targets of the different versions of your pages.
It's been demonstrated by case studies that a correct implementation of the hreflang attribute increases the search visibility, the indexation rate, the number of impressions and it's fundamental to avoid duplicate content.
Implement the hreflang attribute on any URL of your website by using the "Connections" menu, or use the "Hreflang Manager" meta box to add hreflang directly to the post being edited.
Multisite and More
This plugin can be used to handle networks of sites generated with the WordPress Multisite feature, deployed to connect multiple separate WordPress installations (for example in different domains, subdomains, folders), or also to target different versions of pages located in a single WordPress website.
For Small or Big Networks of Websites
With a maximum of 100 different connections per URL you can handle the most intricate situations. Is the world big enough to make you actually use so many different languages or geo-targets?
Import and Export
The import and export feature available in Hreflang Manager allows you to archive your connections as XML files, so you can backup your connections, move your connections between different websites and more.
Hreflang Manager comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
- WordPress 4.0 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.2 and later versions are supported
- This plugin implements hreflang as a link element in the HEAD section of the page, implementations through HTTP Header or Sitemap are not supported
- The references to the various versions of a page and the related languages and geo-targets should be manually added
- Supports 185 languages (defined with ISO 639-1) and 249 geo-targets (defined with ISO 3166-1 alpha-2)
- This is a technical plugin for SEO specialists and a perfect understanding of hreflang is required
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
This plugin makes use of the following resources:
- Chosen licensed under the MIT License
Links to the resources and related licenses are available in the plugin manual.
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, JS, PHP
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.7
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Google Related Keywords Generator - Wordpress SEOAdd to collectionDownload
- Seo Wave - WordPress Theme for SEOBy WPminesAdd to collectionDownload
- Translantic - Translation Service Agency Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- AI Related Posts - AI for WordpressAdd to collectionDownload