There is nothing quite like a hand written note. They represent personal connection and a slower, more nostalgic point in time. Ink and Petal is inspired by the perfectly imperfect simplicity of handwritten letters and by-gone memories. ---
What You Get
- 25 flower and leaf illustrations
- 16 ink splotches and splatters
- 3 beautiful foil textures (10 x 10", 300 DPI)
- vector images come in .EPS, .SVG, and .PSD format
- vector images are shapes, not strokes
- Ink splotches are NOT available as vectors, they are .PNG only and are fairly small, the largest being roughly 1000 x 1000 pixels
- Ink splatters are available as vector and .PNG
- .PNG shapes are filled with black. Use clipping masks or another technique to change the color.
- Foil textures are not repeating patterns
Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, or other programs that are can open .EPS, .PSD, and .JPG files.
For the best results, you should use a program like Illustrator or Affinity Designer to open .EPS files. Opening .EPS files in Photoshop will flatten the image into a single, rasterized layer. For editing vector graphics in Photoshop, please use the provided .PSD files.
I hope you enjoy Ink and Petal. Good luck, and happy creating!