Interlinks Manager is a plugin for SEO specialists and ambitious bloggers that includes different tools useful to develop an effective internal links structure and improve the SEO performance of a WordPress website.
Auto Internal Links
Automatically convert specific keywords or phrases to internal links and create a Wiki Knowledge Base for your blog, or earn more money by using the autolinks to generate references to the pages where you are selling products.
Internal Links Analysis
Retrieve information such as the number of internal links, the number of visits generated with your internal links, the internal links optimization status and more with regular expressions applied to your posts and by tracking the users clicks.
Link Juice Statistics
Get information about the flow of link juice on the URLs of your website, and generate, for each URL, a detailed list of all the single links that contribute to generate the overall link juice.
Internal Links Suggestions
Find articles related with the post being edited, and save the time normally spent manually looking for new appropriate internal links by taking advantage of the included algorithm.
Internal Links Tracking
Track every single click made by your visitors on your internal links, and use these data to know exactly how many visits have been generated with the internal links included in your posts.
The data about your internal links, the link juice and the tracked links can also be exported in CSV format, so you can use your favorite spreadsheet software to perform other analyses, modify, share or print the data.
Select on which Gutenberg blocks the autolinks should be applied. This feature allows you to be very precise in the application of the autolinks and avoid any kind of issue associated with the application of autolinks on specific Gutenberg blocks.
Feel free to install this plugin in a single WordPress installation or in a WordPress multisite environment. Single activations, network activations or activations on single sub-sites of the network are supported.
Interlinks Manager comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
- WordPress 3.8 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.2 and later versions are supported
- The analysis on the posts are performed with regular expressions, no external services are involved
- Supports Unicode UTF-8 and can be used with websites in any language
- Supports Custom Post Types
- Posts created with visual editors might not be suitable to receive autolinks, for this reason an option to prevent the application of autolinks on specific posts is provided
- The algorithms used to perform the various analysis are customizable through the plugin option
- Granular control on the access to the various part of the plugin by the website users is provided through the use of capabilities
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.8
Commercial LicenseFurther Information