Introducing La Venice Script
Based on long time research on a vintage and modern script font, I try to create the combined vintage and modern style into La Venice Script. Some of letters deliberately aren't connected to create the impression of freedom like a lettering artist. As my work to create a display, La Venice are great with clean modern style and also vintage style with or without grunge effect. My priority on this fonts is the characteristic and I didn't put too much alternates character.
Contextual Alternates (auto replace letter for connecting the each letters) Stylistic Alternates (alternate of some character) Discretionary Ligatures (Combining the collision of the letters like "Th") End Swash (description in How To Use) What's You Get
- La Venice Pro.otf
- La Venice Standard.otf
- La Venice Swash.otf
- Watercolor Pack of Flowers, Leaf and Cake
- Vector of Flowers, Leaf and some Christmas Object (try to finish before christmas but no time to finish :D )
How To Use
- If you are already understand with the opentype features, you just need to install the La Venice Pro. and type + + 1 (underscore underscore 1) in last letter. its available from 0-9.
- If you are new trying this features, I prefer you install La Venice Standard, and La venice Swash. Type the word using La Venice Standard.otf, and for accessing swash, just type the numeric (0-9) with La Venice Swash.
- If you have cutting in below or above the font when you are using La Venice Pre, Please use the La Venice Standard and La Venice Swash.
Optimum SizeLarge (Display / Poster)
Commercial LicenseFurther Information