A few weeks ago, I bought a really helpful book containing a visual history of graphic styles. I really love it. And really love styles and ornaments of frames and borders used in print of the 1890s - 1940s period.
I always wanted to make a collection of pattern brushes but I hadn’t had patience.
Good pattern brush needs time. Have you ever imagine how difficult is making of pixel perfect hand-drawn patterns? :)
All these tiny details. You need to test it hundreds of times. Every little gap causes imperfection. Well, I finally did it! And actually, I had a fun of making it, because I know that you will appreciate quality!
So that is my offer:
- 23 high-quality pattern brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 23 solid version of these brushes /check promo images how it works together/
- CC version contains inner corners too /You probably don’t use it - so non-CC owners could be calm :) /
- 7 seamless texture patterns in black and as well as in white version to get nice paper texture look
- 7 free .EPS textures
Why you should get it:
- You can get beautiful hand-drawn frames easily
- You can make effective posters or other artwork only with using these brushes and typography
- You can draw with brushes as usual
- You can make amazing graphic elements
Le Decorateur contains really powerful tools, so don’t hesitate!
- Vintage Matchbook Graphic Halftone EffectNewBy volusthemesAdd to collectionDownload
- Linocut Brushes for Adobe IllustratorAdd to collectionDownload
- Preppy Art Brushes for Adobe IllustratorAdd to collectionDownload
- Pencilcraft Brushes for Adobe IllustratorAdd to collectionDownload