League Table is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create sortable and responsive tables inside your posts, pages, custom post types or widget areas.
The ability of the sorting system to work with different types of data makes this plugin very versatile, just to give you an idea you can use it for:
- Standings Tables
- Pricing Tables
- Sports Results
- Sports Fixtures
- Sports Statistics
- Sports Betting
- Ladder Tournaments
- Product Comparison
- Product List
- Financial Data
- Demographic Data
- Weather Data
- And More …
Save your time by copying your data directly from your favorite O.S. or online spreadsheet editor (MS Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Google Sheet, etc.) to the League Table embedded spreadsheet editor and vice versa.
Sort your tables based on criteria applied to multiple columns, enable or disable the ability to manually sort the tables, optionally generate a column which automatically indicates the position assumed by each row, and more.
Use the 105 customizable options per table, 17 options per cell and 13 general options to create an unlimited variety of tables. You can change the colors, the typography, the size of the various elements and also add images and links.
The responsive menu allows you to set different font sizes per responsive breakpoint, hide or display specific columns based on the device of the users and hide or display the table horizontal and vertical scrollbars.
Import and Export
The import and export feature available in League Table allows you to archive you collections of tables as XML files, so you can backup your tables, move your tables between different websites and more.
Feel free to install this plugin in a single WordPress installation or in a WordPress multisite environment. Single activations, network activations or activations on single sub-sites of the network are supported.
League Table comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
- WordPress 4.0 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.2 and later versions are supported
- Supports IE8 and later versions, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome and all the major mobile browsers
- The sorting system supports these types of data: Text, Digit, Percent, Currency, URL, Time, Date
- Granular control on the access to the various part of the plugin by the website users is provided through the use of capabilities
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
This plugin makes use of the following resources:
- Chosen licensed under the MIT License
- Handsontable licensed under the MIT License
- TableSorter licensed under the MIT License
Links to the resources and related licenses are available in the plugin manual.
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.8
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Sports StoreBy cmsmastersAdd to collectionDownload
- Astones - American Football Team & Sports Elementor Template KitBy RomethemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Wiloke Pricing Table Addon for ElementorBy wilokeAdd to collectionDownload
- Pricing Table addon - widget for ElementorBy themesflatAdd to collectionDownload