Liquify Photoshop Action
Liquify areas of your photo and spread liquid parts into direction of your choice! Open your photo, simply brush over the areas that you want to liquify, choose the direction of liquid parts dispersion (choose from 4 different directions: right, left, up and down) and just play the action. It’s really that simple! Creating this advanced liquify effect in Photoshop has never been this easy and fun.
The action will do all the work for you, leaving you fully layered and customizable results that you can further modify. Every element is a single layer. You can move, transform, scale, rotate, blur, remove or duplicate parts to build the design even further!
The action is also made so that everytime you run the action – you’ll get unique result, even if you use the same brushed area. The action will always create a unique liquid parts variation. You can create unlimited number of results!
- Simple, easy and fun to use – even for complete beginners.
- Saves hours and days of work.
- Unlimited/randomized results – you always get unique result.
- Fully layered and customizable results – every element is a single layer.
- Lot of options for customizing the results.
- 4 different directions included (right, left, up and down).
- Video tutorial included.
The action is tested and working in Photoshop (English versions) CS6, CC, CC 2015.5, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020+.
The action is only working in English versions of Photoshop. If you are using another language, you need to change the language to English. After you play the action, you can change it back to your native language. Link to the video tutorial for language change is included in the 'Readme' file.
The action comes with the video tutorial demonstrating how to use the action and how to customize the results to get most out of the effect. Link to the video tutorial is included in the 'Readme' file.
If you need any help with any UnicDesign action or got any questions, please contact us via link provided in the 'Readme' file.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Dissolve Photoshop ActionAdd to collectionDownload
- Dispersion Photoshop ActionAdd to collectionDownload
- ShatterPoly Photoshop ActionAdd to collectionDownload
- Liquify Photoshop ActionBy sevenstylesAdd to collectionDownload