You can use this plugin as a complete html5 audio player with playlist or as a slick audio player without playlist, with minimal features.
You can customize this html5 audio player by changing the color for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. In this manner you have the possibility to integrate this audio player in any design.
- Customizable Color Scheme - The prebuilt controllers (play button, next track button etc.) come in black or white versions. Using the parameters you can select any color scheme for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. If needed, PSD files are included and you can change very easy the controllers, too.
- Responsive Design - The audio player will adapt to the width of any device, screen and orientation. It has full width or centered option.
- Show/Hide Elements - You can set as visible or set as hidden, any element of the audio player according to your design and functionality needs.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Read Folder - Option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page.
- Optional Shortcode Parameters - You can define the MP3 file path, song title and song author directly in the shortcode parameters without using the player playlist
- Multiple Parameters - Over 30 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, initial volume, show/hide playlist, show/hide playlist on init & color parameters.
- You'll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS\
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.\
Note for Safari & Chrome (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): Starting with Safari 11 and Chrome 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can't be controlled from JS
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 1.3.1 Release Date: October 21, 2021
- read folder feature improvements
Version 1.3 Release Date: August 20, 2021
- code improvements
Version 1.2.2 Release Date: February 24, 2021
- updates for 2021
Version 1.2.1 Release Date: April 07, 2020
- updates for 2020
Version 1.2 Release Date: November 14, 2019
- author uri link
Version 1.1 Release Date: December 05, 2018
- bug fix for playlist item update
Version 1.0 Release Date: November 18, 2018
- Documentation IncludedUpdates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 5.8
Commercial LicenseFurther Information