Marker Sketch Photoshop Action
Transform your photos to marker Photoshop drawing effect in no time! Simply brush over your photo and just play the action. It’s really that simple! Using the Marker Sketch Photoshop action, you can now create marker drawing ideas with ease. Creating this advanced marker pen drawing effects has never been this easy and fun.
The action will do all the work for you, leaving you fully layered and customizable results that you can further modify. Every element is a single layer.
There are 115+ hand sketched marker brushes included that you can use to add more sketch details. The action will also create even 30 color looks and there are 5 high-quality marker sketchbook mockups included to place your marker drawings into.
The action is also made so that every time you run the action – you’ll get unique result, even if you use the same brushed area. The action will always create a unique chalk drawing/sketch variation. You can create unlimited number of results!
- Simple, easy and fun to use – even for complete beginners.
- Saves hours and days of work.
- Unlimited/randomized results – every action run will create a unique result.
- Fully layered and customizable results – every element is a single layer.
- Lot of options for customizing the results.
- 115+ hand sketched marker brushes included.
- 30 preset color looks included
- 5 high-quality marker sketchbook mockups included.
- Detailed video tutorial included.
- 24/7 unlimited support included.
The action is tested and working in Photoshop (English versions) CS6, CC, CC 2015.5, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020+.
The action is only working in English versions of Photoshop. If you are using another language, you need to change the language to English. After you play the action, you can change it back to your native language. Link to the video tutorial for language change is included in the 'Readme' file.
The action comes with the video tutorial demonstrating how to use the action and how to customize the results to get most out of the effect. Link to the video tutorial is included in the 'Readme' file.
If you need any help with any UnicDesign action or got any questions, please contact us via link provided in the 'Readme' file.
Applications SupportedAdobe Photoshop
File TypesABR, ATN, PSD
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Watercolor Photoshop BrushesBy Sko4Add to collectionDownload
- Pencil Photoshop BrushesAdd to collectionDownload