- Multipurpose Clean 3D Text to Title is very easy to use Premiere Pro .mogrt project.
- This project is also available in After Effects category: https://1.envato.market/multipurpose-clean-3d-text-title-mogrt
- How to use mogrt projects in Premiere Pro: In essential graphics panel, browse for a downloaded .mogrt file. Drag and drop it to the timeline, and you will see all available options for customization.
- To make .mogrt works in Premiere Pro, please install Adobe After Effects (expired trial is enough).
- There are 7 3D texts presets as seen in the preview. Just enable text group you like and edit all texts, you can scale up/down all texts, rotate them and change the color.
- Additional options for customization:
- extrusion on/off
- extrusion depth
- extrusion color
- depth of field on/off
- switch to the dark version with one click
- vertical version
- stroke thickness (a tiny line which forms the final big text)
- stroke color
- Audio is created by audiojungle author alkis, and I used his great track Glitchy Digital Crystal Logo #07 https://1.envato.market/X9KPG
- Please take a look at how all backgrounds look in full HD resolution. In examples below extrusion depth is 250%. Click on images below:
Length 0:13 Resolution 1920 x 1080 File Size 584KB
Applications SupportedPremiere Pro
Commercial LicenseFurther Information