Notart is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for a Notary Public & Legal Services. This template has a creative and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and easy to customize.
This template kit includes 10 carefully crafted templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website just in a click away.
- Styles and effects are created within Elementor panel, using no coding at all
- 10 Customizable Page Layouts
- 18 well-designed Sections Templates
- Sleek and minimalist Style
- Stylish colors and hues
- Responsive and excellent for Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile
- Design of All main WordPress Widgets
- Pixel Seamless Design
- Easy to Use and Modify
- Fully Fluid Responsive
- Fully Editable Symbols
- Responsive and professional support by dedicated team
Main Features Notart offers neat, clean, and professional template to create WordPress websites. You will need Elementor Pro as the premium plugin before being able to use this webpage-building kit. The whole package includes several main features, which are:
- About Us Page
- Our Services Page
- Single Service Page
- Projects Page
- Project Detail Page
- Pricing Page
- Team Page
- FAQs Page
- Contact Us Page
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible WithElementor Pro, Elementor
Compatible VersionsElementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Wolves - Football Team & Sports Club Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Priver - Broadband & Internet Service Provider Elementor Pro Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Nftopia - NFT Portfolio Elementor Pro Template KitAdd to collectionDownload
- Aviationaly - Aviation & Flight School Elementor Template KitAdd to collectionDownload