Take your user interface process to another level!
"One Page UI Style Guide" is an innovative template, a transition from your brand identity, that references in a modern way how your user interfaces should be handled, empowering graphic artists, developers, teammates, external providers, customers and even yourself, generate consistent interfaces through different projects and media.
With this professional "One Page Template" you will focus on the essence, avoiding random work and extra info that will make it bloated and hard to work with, being extremely useful for freelancers, small business, product sites, landing pages, agile concepts and beta projects, boosting the production process, saving back and forths and generating multiple long term benefits.
The design is based on modern UI visual standards, with a navigation menu that emulates a website, a ready to fill color palette, clean system fonts and a visual columns system that indicates the screen breakpoints, the column and gutter sizes. This template is ready to be edited and used in a matter of minutes, in a print or web format. It’s easy to modify, edit texts, colors, combine fonts, move or remove elements, play with textures and use your logo project to get perfect customization.
- Original “Copywriter Logo” included in vector format
- Original UI elements included
- Well organized in layers and named properly
- Simple to customize with basic skills
- Ready for online, print and multimedia projects
- 100% fully resizable vector files
- Info file with links included
- Link for generating your color palettes
- Illustrator (CS5 or more)
- EPS10 (Compatible file)
- PDF (vector compatible)
- Sizes: DIN A4 and US Letter
Download this theme and make a super user interface! And don’t forget to combine this design with my other related themes.