--- Works with Photoshop CC 2018 or newer --
Paper Panel is a Photoshop extension dedicated to creating mockups, moodboard or other scenes. The 10 main tabs are perfectly geared to each other, which makes building images with this tool a fun and easy task. It includes various assets like items, seamless patterns, foils/shadow overlays and more. These are available through the panel interface and added to your document on-click, while helpful scripts like automatically adjusting image bounds speed up the workflow.
- 168 Items
- 32 Backgrounds
- 24 Distortions
- 16 Dropshadow Presets
- 24 Foils / Plastic Overlays
- 44 Seamless Paper Patterns
- 56 Shadow Overlays
- 28 Layerstyles
- 74 Color Schemes
- 88 Formats / Sizes
Please note: This is not a common scene creator, where you simply get a folder of image assets. Although the individual assets could be extracted from the panels installation, the intention is rather to use them inside of the Photoshop Panel, which is designed to offer a quick and easy workflow.
Some of the utility the panel offers:
- Overlays (shadows, foils, ...) are automatically scaled to fit the document or selected layer
- Browsing and clicking the thumbnails quickly updates layer contents while keeping existing settings
- Undo any action easily (multiple steps are grouped to one history entry)
- Quickly set pattern scales to 12/25/50/100 percent (on values between, patterns can look blurry)
- Find specific items via search input
- Almost all items are customizable in color or design
- Randomly assign all colors of a color scheme to the selected layers (Hold Ctrl/Shift)
- Create ripped paper effects with a combination of edge distortion and inner contour ...