Patts Brush Collection contains 50 no-stretched brushes and 60 seamless customizable patterns for Adobe Illustrator!
I worked on this project longer time than I had expected! It was very very addictive and I learned a lot of new things. I didn’t use the patterns in my illustration before, but with this new set of brushes and patterns, I discovered a completely new world!
The Brushes and Patterns are not only good looking but they save a lot of time. With few clicks you can make simple but beautiful illustrations. They are absolutely useful for every pattern maker. Check the preview image with kitchen stuff for example.
Normally, you would spend a lot of time drawing elements by hand, converting them into vector and they would be very hard to adjust. But with my no-stretch brushes, you can draw easily without losing the hand-made quality.
What you will get:
- 50 no-stretched (pattern-based) brushes for Adobe Illustrator. High quality in details but easy to handle! You will get a wide range of brushes - from inkers to ornamental brushes!
- If you are using the CC version of Adobe Illustrator, you will have access to autogenerated corners, so you can make frames and sharp angles without messing. If you are using CS version of Illustrator, you don’t have corners (affects you when drawing rectangle frames) but there is quick tutorial how to trick to Illustrator :) So don’t be worried!
- 60 fully customizable pattern swatches easy to use in illustrations.
- PDF tutorial with useful tips how to use and custom the patterns. And create new ones!
Applications SupportedAdobe Illustrator
- Documentation Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- 160 Wild Strokes for Adobe IllustratorAdd to collectionDownload
- Floral Flexible Illustrator BrushesBy helga_helgaAdd to collectionDownload
- Linocut Brushes for Adobe IllustratorAdd to collectionDownload