Introducing our latest typeface; Pittsbrook Serif. A classic typeface that inspired by the letters used in old advertisement and packagings. Its rigid shape gives you strong, sharp and blocky feelings, no curves were harmed in the making of this typeface. Packed with 400+ consistently mouse-crafted characters, we spent a lot of attention to every details. Suits best for any classic/vintage design project, such as E-Sport logo, liquor/food label, packaging, headline, space-filler, logotype, typographic quote writings, etc.
- Standard upper and lowercase characters,
- Numeral and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets, titling forms, ligatures, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular and Slanted,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF,
- Lots of fun and joy!
PS: You’ll need a software with Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook (Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
- Images/vector used in preview aren’t included.
- Don’t hesitate to message/mail me if you have any questions regarding this product, licenses, how-to, etc.
THANKS AND ENJOY!
Optimum SizeLarge (Display / Poster)
Commercial LicenseFurther Information