Poet & Pen is a clean and minimal WordPress blog template kit based on the Elementor Pro page builder. This template kit is suitable for bloggers, writers, and creatives to perfectly suit lifestyle bloggers & magazines. It has so many unique features that will make your blog or magazine stand out among others. Let your visitors enjoy the clean contemporary design of your new website powered by Poet & Pen.
Poet & Pen utilizes a wealth of interchangeable layouts, comprehensive color & font options, diverse stunning featured area designs, and so much more. Travel, lifestyle, food, or fashion, Poet & Pen’s flexibility makes it the ideal companion regardless of your passion. From bright to atmospheric, minimal to dramatic, Poet & Pen does it all.
This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
- 18 Page templates
- 25 Block templates
- 4 Home page layouts
- 2 Single Post layouts.
- Super clean design
- Highly customizable
- Many ways to show your content
- Great social engagement
- Global Styles included
- Total color & typography customization
- SEO-friendly design.
- Unlimited colors
- 900+ Google fonts
- No coding knowledge is required.
- The quick and easy templates import feature
- Easily workable Form builder
- Header and Footer builder
- Lifetime free updates
INCLUDED PAGE TEMPLATES
- Home Page 1
- Home Page 2
- Home Page 3
- Home Page 4
- Category Archive
- Single Post Layout 1
- Single Post Layout 2
- Blog Default Archive
- Author Post Archive
- Other Archive
- Search Results
- 404 Error Page
- +25 Block Templates
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Sidebar 1.Import the Sidebar block and customize it. 2.Edit the template where the sidebar appears (such as Single Post or Blog under Theme Builder) 3.Click on the Template element in the siebar area and make sure your Sidebar block is selected.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Blog Content is not included - you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
Compatible WithElementor Pro, Elementor
Compatible VersionsElementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information