As you might know, WordPress 5.0 uses a new default block editor also known as Gutenberg. The Pro Icons plugin extends the WordPress block editor functionality by adding useful extra block elements to it.
The Pro Icon block allows you to place a custom icon into any block from any post or page .
Make your website more informative and interactive .
There are available 8 icon packs, so you have to choose from over 3500 icons!
The Icons are fully customizable – starting with the Icon Style – Icon Size, Icon Color, Background Style with custom background color, opacity & border radius.
Also you can setup custom paddings, margins, shadow & border!
Let’s not forget about alignment! Choose to align the icons to the left, center or right!
Full Features List:
- Easy Install
- Online Documentation & How to Videos
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- 8 icon packs available – Iconic, Brands, Icon Moon free, Icon Moon Pro, Typicons, Linecons, Material Icons & Font Awesome
- Fully customizable icons
- Icon styles – Color & Size
- Background Style – Background Color, Opacity & Border Radius
- Custom Margins, Paddings, Shadow, Border
- Icon Alignment – Align to left, right or center
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, SASS
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.9
- Retina ready
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- TM Pointer - WordPress Custom Cursor PluginBy egemenerdAdd to collectionDownload
- GutenSpot - Image Gallery Hotspots for GutenbergAdd to collectionDownload
- Styler - Icons, Fonts and CSS Generator for WPBy ad-themeAdd to collectionDownload
- Instagram block for WordPress editorBy merkuloveAdd to collectionDownload