Qcast Template Kit for audio podcasts vlogs, and other multimedia websites. Qcast is a collection of beautiful layouts designed specifically for podcasters and vloggers . Qcast Template Kit is used the popular Elementor page builder plugin, this template easily customizable, fully responsive and support all modern browser and device. Qcast unlimit let you build any design you want, everything was optimized for you.
### Kit Key Features:
- Audio Podcasting and Music
- No Coding Knowledge
- No upgrades required
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
### Required Plugins included in kit :
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- MP3 Audio Player by Sonaar
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
**You will need to edit the MP3 playlists with your own podcast or music URLs. This plugin does support self-hosted mp3 files if you set to "Source = Media File"
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
- Updates includedPersonalized support not included
Compatible VersionsElementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Castify – Audio Podcast Elementor Template KitBy jegthemeAdd to collectionDownload
- Domex - Night Club WordPress ThemeBy shthemeAdd to collectionDownload
- iPodcast - Modern Podcast Elementor Template KitBy envalabAdd to collectionDownload
- Protel - Broadband & Internet Provider Template KitAdd to collectionDownload