Back in mid 2013, we made our very first font; Debute. As a debute, of course there were so many flaws; awful letterforms, inconsistent spacings and kernings, etc. Five years passed, we decided to rework this monumental piece, and here it is, let us introduce the new face of Debute;
Rebute, a sporty and strong looking typeface. We gave it a little classic touch too to keep them relevant with the present hype (who doesn't like vintage font nowadays, huh?). This all-caps beast is highly versatile, you can use it as a stand-alone warrior, but also worked well with other fonts. Working on a vintage and/or sport themed designs? Well, let this strong and reliable typeface tackle everything for you.
- Standard characters (uppercase, lowercase, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
- Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
- OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, etc,
- PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
- Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
- Two formats; .OTF and .TTF,
- Lots of fun and joy, of course!
PS: You’ll need a software with Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook (Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!
Optimum SizeLarge (Display / Poster)
Commercial LicenseFurther Information