- Responsive Design - The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible - It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Any Color Scheme - You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Google Analytics - Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Playlist Search - You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Download Option - Available button (on desktop) to download the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Share - You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Buy Button - You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Lyrics Button - You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Read Folder - Option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Multiple Instances - You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page.
- Multiple Parameters - Over 55 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, shuffle, initial volume, show/hide playlist, show/hide playlist on init & color parameters.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS\
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.\
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
Version 2.3 Release Date: January 04, 2018
- code improvements for touch navigation feature
Version 2.2.3 Release Date: September 23, 2017
- code improvements reading id3v2 tags
- code improvements for mp3 download feature
Version 2.2.2 Release Date: June 16, 2017
- code improvements
Version 2.2.1 Release Date: April 04, 2017
- code improvements
Version 2.2 Release Date: March 16, 2017
- code improvements for responsive behavior
Version 2.1 Release Date: January 19, 2017
- updated the Facebook API to the latest version 2.8
- new FaceBook screenshots
Version 2.0 Release Date: November 08, 2016
- code improvements for playlist display
Version 1.9.3 Release Date: October 01, 2016
- updated the Facebook API to the latest version 2.7
Version 126.96.36.199 Release Date: June 23, 2016
- improvement to reading the folder feature
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Date: May 24, 2016
- bug fix for ‘buy now’ button
Version 1.9.2 Release Date: April 28, 2016
- feature: option to automatically generate the player playlist by reading the folder which contains the MP3 files
Version 1.9.1 Release Date: March 22, 2016
- modification to help documentation
Version 1.9.0 Release Date: March 02, 2016
- feature: parameter to show a ‘buy now’ button
- feature: parameter to change the title for the ‘buy now’ button
- feature: parameter to set the ‘buy now’ button target (_blank or _self)
- feature: parameter to show a ‘lyrics’ button
- feature: parameter to change the title for the ‘lyrics’ button
- feature: parameter to set the ‘lyrics’ button target (_blank or _self)
Version 184.108.40.206 Release Date: February 06, 2016
- improved playlist scroll on mobile devices
Version 220.127.116.11 Release Date: January 15, 2016
- feature: added the new Media Library selection window
Version 1.8.5 Release Date: January 12, 2016
- feature: new parameter ‘Search Inside Author Field’ to search in author field, too
Version 1.8.4 Release Date: March 12, 2015
- small code improvement
Version 1.8.3 Release Date: March 9, 2015
- bug fix: the last item in the playlist was never selected when suffle mode was activated
Version 1.8.2 Release Date: December 19, 2014
- bug fix: the search box will appear when the playlist is shown if showPlaylistOnInit = false
Version 1.8 Release Date: October 9, 2014
- feature: Google Analytics tracking was added
- feature: touch swipe scroll for playlist on mobile devices
- feature: parameter to hide search area
- feature: parameter to hide category area
- bug fix: category selection for categories having the same root
- bug fix: audio file duration on Android 4
- bug fix: the playlist will no longer be clickable when it is hidden on first initialization
Version 1.6 and Version 1.7
- small code improvements
Version 1.5 Release Date: July 16, 2014
- updated the Facebook API to the latest version 2.0
Version 1.1 to Version 1.4
- small code improvements
Version 1.0 Release Date: May 4, 2014
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
File TypesCSS, HTML, JS, PHP, PSD
Compatible VersionsTested up to version 4.8
- PSD Files Included
Commercial LicenseFurther Information