Roadhouse Blues is a handmade script typeface with swashes and alternative glyphs that make it look more realistic and natural.
It has a naive quality that gives it a kind of innocence. It's decorative swashes give it a friendly retro vibe that harks back to an early American style when everything was hand made.
To make the most out of this font you will need a design application that supports OpenType.
The lowercase glyphs have 3 contextual alternatives. Each letter has a start, middle and end letter that have a subtle difference. If you enable contextual alternatives they will be automatically changed as you type.
The uppercase letters have a start and end swash that are also automatically changed if you enable swashes.
Both upper and lowercase characters have a generous sprinkling of stylistic alternatives that can be accessed via your glyphs panel in your design application.
In my examples, I've used Roadhouse Blues in a serious way but it could be used for casual designs like illustrations, invites, packaging, logos stationary, fashion and many others.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Numbers, Punctuation & Symbols
- Swashes, stylistic and contextual alternatives
- Western, Central and South-Eastern European characters
- Font format is OTF
Optimum SizeLarge (Display / Poster)
Commercial LicenseFurther Information
- Before Breakfast fontAdd to collectionDownload
- Entreaty Handlettering ScriptAdd to collectionDownload
- Wilderness Scipt MSBy templatehereAdd to collectionDownload
- The Macksen - Vintage Script FontAdd to collectionDownload